Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Vertical Resolution Camcorder

The cuff on peyote! DIVINE

Hello everyone, today I am pleased to show you one of my latest creations to which I would like very much just because I made with a technique that did not know and that requires plentiful, but a lot of patience. Some time ago I started to practice until I could make the first cylindrical designs for a bracelet and a necklace and a bracelet band with scalloping you'll see. The weaving technique that I used is called "peyote" and I used to make it rocailles beads, which unlike a gently rounded shape, color transparent vitro and gold with which I formed of oblique bands follow a pattern that I designed on paper first. I suggest you follow the lessons of the talented Sara http://www.sarubbest.com/ into your site where you can learn the techniques step by step.
Good work to all beads passionate as me!



0 comments:

Post a Comment