Monday, December 17, 2007

Automotive Ped Connectors



:
pain, as regards the physical ... I do not know exactly explain, he left the punishment, then it became both punishment and pleasure, because those cuts could, if only for a short time to calm my soul, my pain, my despair ... it's like if they could give me a sense of tragic satisfaction, a momentary peace of mind ...


Gabrielle de Lioncourt:
It 's a human being: a term that defines be a petty, selfish, stupid, abusive, possessive, traitor, opportunist ... etc.. (Some even have some positive adjective, but in such small quantities or intermittent pattern that does not quote).


Evelyne Nicole:
is not dead which can eternal lie, but with the passing of strange ere even death dies ...


Weske:
Every season has its reason to exist, the decline is just a smokescreen behind which to hide our laziness

0 comments:

Post a Comment