Tuesday, December 18, 2007

NiÑasfollando.com

Dream of Death - Epica (translation)

THE DEATH OF A DREAM

I followed your rules
a fool willing


accused shadow My soul suffers from your hostile streets
I bear many scars, hit me strongly
It 's time to change, we must ensure that
this has gone too far, the road has gone too far Creating new laws and

live with unwritten rules
Limiting My
soul suffers from your hostile ways I can not go


Create new plugs inside an ancient doctrine to fit their view

denying

Thou didst create this world
Where honesty is not allowed
Thou didst create this world
While I am all, you'll never be anything

The curtain has fallen There's no one behind

Fixed a bug but I
around are quiet

Our battle is over My scars
a scar You
you thought that all this was simple
But I will remain calm

thou didst
based on nothing but lies
thou didst
MA all your aspirations die


thou didst create while I'm all you'll never be anything
You're cheating me
Now I'm forced to see
... This

The curtain has fallen ....

Take my hand, I'm sinking, I am extending to you

You are not able to understand what you did to all of us?

I followed your rules
a fool willing


accused shadow My soul suffers from your hostile ways ...

Creating new laws and live by the unwritten rules limiting


My soul suffers from your hostile ways I can not go


Create new plugs inside an ancient doctrine having to adapt your

denying

Curtain fell ...


Your time is over I'm taking back what is My
you thought I could keep you under your domain and
in your mind

Take my hand, I'm sinking, I'm stretching for you In my dreams dying


(traduz. Artig. by Elektra)

0 comments:

Post a Comment