Tuesday, December 18, 2007

How To Dye White Satin Ivory Colour?

Living A Lie - Epic (translation)



living a lie Do not believe what you see Believe in me


in my reality I am a man of God

God, you can not feel that I'm begging you

not believe what you hear Believe

in me and I finally reappear
salvation

Finally someone answers all my prayers

The hope is running in an arid desert in the deep interior

You refuse to face the facts But pray for

your life is salvation in pain

We wait for the day you break out and you wake up




Lies Do not believe what you see Believe in me

and Indeed, in my reality

eternity, eternity is indeed the end of all that is

DOMINE Iesu, DIMITTE OUR DUE Nobis, = O MASTER JESUS, FORGIVE U.S. OUR DEBTS
SALVA NOS AB Igne LOWER = Save us from the flame BOTTOM
PERDUCIS Caelum OMNES Animas = Lead all souls to Heaven
PRAESERTIM EAS, quae tuae maxime DEPRIVED MERCY = ESPECIALLY THAT OUR THEY NEED YOUR MERCY HIGH

ET In Nomine Patris et Filii Spiritus Sancti = IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER, THE SON, THE HOLY SPIRIT AMEN


Living a lie

The strength of man

devour our senses bringing

to forget the man does not save him hours
The power of faith heals us


Hope everything is running in an arid desert in the deep interior

You refuse to face facts
but pray for life Find the
We wait for salvation in pain

the day you break out and you wake up

and we are waiting for the day in which
discover that there is no way I can not wait

And at this rate 'too mean and too far

(trad.artig.by Elektra) amiss

0 comments:

Post a Comment