Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Gamecube Action Replay Gamestop

In My Darkest Hours - Sirenia (translation)

IN my darkest hours

In my darkest hours
long for the light to my life devouring

the hand of winter in search of a key, a door, a fine

hear my voice, do not be afraid of the vacuum
and do not fear the sound of winter winds around

In my darkest nights I long
the dawn to bring me up except
How?
While you protect the key that protects the end of me

hear my voice calling
dawn climb to fall, but I never pick

winter night ... I have the inside
I'm about to fall, giving his life as a whole
The winds of time ... do not fix my dark mind
I can not deny that they are in a dead end

The morning stars that shine from afar ...
Your splendor is reduced every hour days
The stars of the night ... you lost under dark skies
Your
as my mind, my soul, my heart

Come take my hand and take me to the end

The darkness in me
devours the strength I prayed for all

these years These feelings I have never shown remain unknown
then not really know if they are so strong ...
These secrets I kept them in for my whole life
I believe will protect them until his death ...

(traduz. Artig. By Elektra)

0 comments:

Post a Comment