Monday, December 17, 2007

Words Describing Forgiveness

The Obsessive Devotion - Epica (translation)

DEVOTION Obsessive

not blind me Do not ever
be a foolish liar
-Are they?
Do not you ever bring in grief

not blind me Do not ever cheat

never my mind-I 've cheated?
not believe you can lie to you
-chin?

LUCK EXPRIMITUR ARTIBUS FALSIS (RAISED THE FAKE TEARS FROM ARTS)
ET MENDACEM MEMOREM THEY expedient (and you should be a memorable false)

If he is your moon, I will be the Earth
which you can return, unharmed, or I just feel hurt


misery for me when I look through the eyes of someone else

I do not choke and do not hold me
not be a bleeding heart-
Are they?
Bend and go 'way, or play your cards
-games!

EXPRIMITUR LUCK ....... ............

If he is your moon, I will be the Earth
..... I just feel


misery for me when I look through the eyes of someone else
I can not even recognize the path where you enter when you're caught in the infinite


-
I do not challenge me I challenge you
-Do not worry about me
I care for you
-Liar

LUCK ......

adoratio PERMANIBIT (devotion will remain
QUOTIENS Egesa ME, Ader WHENEVER you need me I will be present)

prefer to be unhappy with you rather
that depressed without you
belong to someone, I am destined to
nothing lasts forever, but you, you can ....

'd rather be a liar just like you
to fulfill my deepest desires
belong to someone, I'm used to that
but all I want is you

A reckless act goes into a slow emotion as I lay the
realizable
want everything to be free from this Obsessive Devotion

veniam ad vitam Aeternam (I COME TO ETERNAL LIFE NOT
mihi, NON TIBI, SED Nobis NOT ME, NOT YOU, BUT WE)

Hit me as you can Beat me
as you wish Liar


LUCK MUTUAL Coniunctio (THE FATE FOR TOTAL FLUX
saecula future for all future ages)

veniam ad vitam Aeternam (I COME TO ETERNAL LIFE)

This is the end

(translation by artisanal Elektra)

0 comments:

Post a Comment