Monday, December 17, 2007

How To Keep Silk Sweaters Their Best

The Phantom Agony - Epica (translation)



The Phantom Agony I can not see, I can not hear
You still exist?
I can not feel (to feel), I can not touch
You exist?

Anxiety ghost

I can not "taste", I can not think
nn We exist at all? The future does not come

And the past will not overtake the present All that remains
un'obsoleta
illusion We are afraid of all things that may not be

Anxiety We sleep at night ghost


or are part of the same old fantasy?
have a silhouette of a person wandering in my dreams
We are afraid of all things that may not be

ghost

anxiety (anxiety ghost) torn by unprecedented beauty Reveal the truth of existence

We're all sadists
The old age of development of Acquaintances
leads us away from the essence of life We meditate too

so that our instincts will fade
They disappear into the distance
What is the purpose of life?
And what is the meaning of life if we all die at the end?
(life) Make sense for us to learn or to make us forget everything?

Anxiety ghost

Pull
unprecedented beauty Reveal the truth of existence We're all pessimists

The old age of development of Acquaintances
leads us away from the essence of life We meditate too

So that our instincts will fade away They fade away

Teach me how to see and how to free the disbelief in me What you get is what we see


Anxiety ghost

Our spirit is devoured by you (YOU Spiritus NOSTER DEVORATUR
and our soul ET is captured OUR SOUL CAPITUR)

Clarity the mind has been revealed in the new
dreams I am able to travel where my heart goes
in the search for fulfillment of myself
This is the way to escape our anguish
and "expand" ourselves
Use your imagination and comes in my dreams ...

(translation by artisanal Elektra)

0 comments:

Post a Comment